Project Management Senior
About the Job
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
We are searching for someone who is passionate about leading change! A skilled change management professional who understands the process to inspire change through an organization. An energetic, creative and self-motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced team. If you are passionate about these things, this may be the role for you!
You will be part of a smart, hardworking team responsible for working on large scale change efforts for the Single Family (SF) business.
- We are currently driving the Modern Delivery transformation for the SF business.
- We onboard new teams to Modern Delivery and drive key Modern Delivery change initiatives throughout the SF organization.
- We collaborate and partner across many key stakeholder groups within the SF business, IT, and the enterprise.
- Brainstorm, create and implement strategies and plans for various change efforts
- Work in partnership with teammates and key stakeholders on driving alignment and progress
- Capture feedback and data, and use to determine reinforcement strategies and tactics
- Create material, presentations, artifacts; coordinate meetings, working sessions and presentations; conduct research and analysis at varying levels
- Keep up with innovate and creative ways to engage employees and create awareness
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. Prosci Change Management)
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use data to inform strategies and tactics
- Strong organizational skills
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Flexibility, able to work in ambiguous situations
- Must be a great teammate and work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute eye for business and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work effectively at all levels in the organization
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.Time-type:Full timeJob Category:AdministrationFLSA Status:Exempt