Sr Vice President, Product
About the Job
FOX Sports is seeking a Senior Vice President of Product, to drive the product engineering and commercialization across all FOX Sports assets. This role is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Here you will deliver a unique and best in class live sports platform leveraging one of the most extensive sports rights portfolios in the market. Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of FOX Sports Digital, you will be the day to day leader that works in close collaboration with the platform engineering and marketing teams of FOX and the business leadership of FOX Sports.
You will be a technically sophisticated and commercially minded executive who ensures that the work delivered from the team has a positive impact on audience engagement and revenues. This role will challenge you to envision and execute original product concepts that enable FOX Sports to stand out from the competition and that leverage emerging technologies and consumer preferences.
You will have the opportunity to join the leadership team of one of the worlds most respected consumer content organizations, with access to some of the world's most highly sought-after sports rights portfolios. You will have the chance to join an iconic media business with a free cash flow and a massive audience base. You will be a part of a visionary leadership team as they transform their global enterprise.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a team of product managers, designers and user experience professionals in delivering new capabilities and features to the FOX Sports platforms
- Drive the next iteration of the FOX Sports digital experiences across mobile, living room, and web platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Substantial experience driving product strategy and implementation
- Experience with project management
- A strong attention to detail, with a focus on meeting deadlines and leading teams
- Experience across multiple distribution platforms with an emphasis on mobile (iOS and Android), web and connected TV
- Strong collaboration skills to integrate engineering and business teams
- Experience delivering innovative usage of data, statistics, and graphics in product
- Experience with both live and video on demand products
- Editorial insight
- Ability to drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics
- A strong understanding of business models
- Experience managing complex projects and roll outs in fixed timeframes and to budget
- An understanding of the broader sports market and the direction is it moving in, including gambling and eSports
- Experience in sports betting or gaming/gamification
- You have a deep passion for sports and digital consumer technology
- You are comfortable operating in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment
- You are obsessive about product performance and detail
You are passionate about creating a collaborative culture and strategy across all digital technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.