Sr UC Engineer
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior UC Engineer to join our Network Services team! This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to plan, design, implement and maintain our Cisco Unified Communications Manager (e.g., CUCM) solution.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands-on team leader of voice engineer(s) that is responsible for planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (e.g., CUCM) solution
- Analyze the existing deployment, make recommendations - strive for continual improvement
- Lead voice related projects from inception to completion
- Proper incident and request management, including tracking in the issue tracking system
- Maintain documentation, diagrams, how-to articles, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- CCNP - voice certification
- 5+ years of large-scale Unified Communications experience
- Expert in all facets of Unified Communications, including but not limited to CUCM, SME, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), VCS Expressways, voice gateways, SCCP, SIP/CUBE, analog, and ISDN signaling
- Knowledge of network fundamentals; routing & switching, QOS & COS
- Experience/knowledge in ServiceNow, Confluence, Quip, Lucid Charts
- Scripting and automation
- Detail-oriented, self-starter
- Highly effective communicator (written & verbal)
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.