Operations Coord, Media Production Group
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator within the Media Production Group! As an Operations Coordinator, you are responsible for managing graphical assets for the team and working on all Fox News Media platforms including Fox News Channel, Fox Business, Fox Nation, and the soon-to-launch Fox Weather! You have an interest in graphic design and project coordination and thrive in a fast-paced news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Distribute key art such as digital toolkits, TV listings, and other graphical elements associated with programming across all Fox News Media properties.
- Manage requests for assets coming from corporate partners including Executive Offices, Editing, FOX Nation, Marketing, Promos, Sales, Digital, Radio.
- Work with show units and control room teams to book studio requests for show rehearsals and internal events.
- Manage execution of promotional full screens and bugs requested ahead of launches and high-profile programming.
- Update Media Production Group planning calendar for both editorial and production needs
- Collaborate with Media Production Unit(MPU) to advise show producers of solutions to accommodate more complicated requests in a timely manner.
- Work with MPU to source relevant and compelling imagery or video to be used in show opens, packages, and for presentations
- Ensure handoff between members of team throughout 24 hour operation to reduce redundancy and improve communication
- Develop an extensive knowledge of graphics workflow and style rules
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1-2 years experience in broadcast or related industry
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed in response to breaking news and the demands of a 24/7 news environment supporting multiple networks including weekends.
- Ability to work well under pressure, take initiative, and follow through on multiple tasks while maintaining high degree of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly responsive to department needs and to external breaking news
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Google apps, and remote communication tools such as zoom, slack, and quip
- Strong knowledge of news, entertainment, and politics
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Maya, Cinema 4D, Vizrt systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.