Director, Programmatic Partnerships
About the Job
FOX News Channel is seeking a Director of Programmatic Partnerships focused on growing partnership revenue and accomplishing key programmatic objectives. As the Director, you will cover Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network across all digital platforms. You will report to the Vice President of Business Development in New York.
This is a fast-paced position for a versatile and motivated candidate who specializes in managing relationships and growing revenue streams. You will have strong experience and expertise in programmatic video and display, analytical skills, the ability to prioritize and have exceptional organizational skills.
This is a small team where you will be exposed to many different aspects of the cable TV, advertising and digital business. You will be evaluated based on your ability to make thoughtful recommendations, taking initiative and grow existing partnerships.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow existing digital revenue streams including video and text syndication and contextual partnerships (i.e content recommendations and others)
- Work to implement new partnerships and manage ongoing relationships as soon as the deal is signed
- Manage key app distribution OTT relationships, ensuring relationship is optimized and Fox New is delivering on commitment
- Manage major content recommendation partnership including revenue stream and ongoing initiatives
- Establish non-contractual relationships with major DSPs to understand spend patterns and to monitor overall spend to Fox News platforms
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with various partners that are causing a drop in spend
- Evaluate new SSP potential partners, their fit within the overall strategy and their potential impact to overall monetization
- Determine appropriate cadences for all existing Business Development SSP partnerships (20+)
- Determine KPIs, onboarding processes and create reports to monitor success of various SSP partnerships
- Grow, build and cultivate existing external and internal partnerships
- Stay abreast of industry developments, ad technology capabilities and ad serving developments
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4-6 years' relevant digital experience in programmatic
- 7-10 years' work experience
- Proficiency in programmatic yield and Google Ad Manager and other SSP dashboards
- Ability to effectively negotiate in client relationships and maximizing partner resources to accomplish objectives and solve issues
- Exceptional understanding of programmatic display and video ad serving relating to the overall lumascape including a technical understanding
- Exceptional understanding of digital landscape and ecosystem, key players, revenue models, big data, OTT and digital ad technology
- Advanced knowledge of ad platforms (Google Ad Manger Display and Video, Amazon, Freewheel etc)
- A passion for digital media, revenue growth and programmatic
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor's Degree
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills, and are meticulous
- You are highly analytical and are able to interpret data, recognizing inflection points and key insights
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have an excessive entrepreneurial spirit and drive
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.