Formulation Technician I - Condo/PDS (EOWN)
About the Job
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
End of Week Night Shift: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 6:00pm-6:30am
What will you do?
- Conducts experimental trials
- Production of both developmental and commercial batches
- Dispensing, granulation, compression and packaging of potent (Cat 3) compounds
- High school diploma or GED required
- AA/AS degree is a plus
- Able to use production equipment proficiently.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is a plus.
- Knowledge of cGMPs, ability to document experimental results accurately.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, priority-changing environment.
- Understands and follows Batch Production Record directions and area SOPs.
- Possesses mechanical aptitude and equipment knowledge to successfully troubleshoot mechanical faults.
- Able to lift containers up to 75 lbs. and manually move drums up to 250 lbs.
- Must wear personal protective equipment including coveralls and various styles of respirators.
- Must be able to work overtime on non-scheduled workdays as business need require overtime.
- Job will require use of stand-up forklift and walkie stacker.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status