The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads to help generate revenue for the company. They will also develop, implement, and evaluate the sales strategy. They will have strong management and coaching skills to support the learning and development of the sales team.
- Support the learning and development of the sales team
- Coordinate with sales representatives to generate and meet with prospective leads
- Track and report all sales activities
- Develop and execute sales strategy through market analysis
- 2-5 years in cannabis sales
- Experience managing a team
- Experience generating and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current book of business and strong relationships with buyers/retailers specifically in the territory.
- Knowledge of the state’s cannabis regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship management software.
About FlowerHireFlowerHire is on a mission to build a conscious cannabis community, one hire at a time. As the leading Cannabis Talent Agency and Platform in North America, FlowerHire has filled hundreds of positions in over a dozen US states since our inception in 2017, prior to California fully legalizing. FlowerHire works with marquee brands and multi state operators in all parts of the cannabis vertical. FlowerHire believes that the cannabis movement will continue to positively impact the human condition more than any other emerging industry in modern history. Our core values include Community, Authenticity, Transparency, and Execution. FlowerHire provides retained Executive Search and Contingent Staffing services for strategic hiring support. For candidates, FlowerHire offers white glove career support for those entering the exciting, but often misunderstood, Cannabis industry.
Equal opportunity employerFlowerHire is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.