About the Job
- Be trained to assist with processing all new hires , which will include fingerprinting and taking photos for employee ID badges.
- Assist in the collection of documents ( diploma, identification), which will be requiredof all new hires during the onboarding process.
- You may be asked to cover the front desk at times , to greet new hires coming in and ensure that they complete their onboarding procedures correctly .
- Learn to manage areas of compliance ( such as monitoring annual training requirements, immunization requirements, as well as license renewals for clinical positions, among other areas where we must always maintain compliance).
- This position requires an individual who is computer savvy and can manage various operating systems throughout the work day.
- Intermediate excel skills are also required, as you will be managing and updating spreadsheets on a daily basis.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Human Resources setting, or at a minimum, you must possess entry level office experience.
- Bachelor's degree- highly preferred.
- A willingness to be flexible and to learn new systems.
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in our Lake Success office, as well as remotely, when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient MS office skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multitask and pay strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree