Here is your opportunity to join Flatiron - one of North America’s most respected and fastest growing heavy civil construction companies! We are actively recruiting for team members to join us on the Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport project.
Drive, maneuver, or control the heavy machinery used to construct roads and other structures
- Cleans and maintains equipment, making basic repairs as necessary.
- Moves levers, pushes pedals, or turn valves to control equipment. Drives and maneuver equipment.
- Coordinates machine actions with crew members using hand or audio signals.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with construction equipment preferred.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.