Thank you for your interest in Flatiron! Please make sure you visit our I95 BB project office.
Employment applications will be available at the front and a drop box will be available in the lobby for you to submit your application. Our office is located at 1089 Sadler Road, Dunn NC. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Construct, repair, and install building frameworks and structures made from wood and other materials.
- Constructs or repairs materials ensuring compliance with construction specifications.
- Measures, cuts, and shapes wood, plastic, and other materials as directed.
- Erects, levels, repairs and installs framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Performs additional assignments per management’s direction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with hand tools, including squares, levels, and chisels, as well as many power tools, such as sanders, circular saws, nail guns, and welding machines.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.