Product Manager, Engagement
About the Job
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager to define and drive specific product lines within the consumer engagement vertical. This PM will lead a multi-year roadmap in collaboration with consumer paid services, consumer health and devices teams to raise the quality bar of our unique mobile-device user experience. This is a hands-on technical PM role, which works closely with Engineering, Product, Data Science, Design, and Customer Success. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the product direction, managing execution of the product development cycles, and ensuring the success of the products and services in a global market. The candidate will provide leadership, in-depth data and technical expertise, exemplary teamwork and proven business skills to lead in the product concept development, headroom analysis, engineering development, product experimentation and evaluation of our software ecosystem to meet and exceed client business objectives.
What you'll do
- Be the product leader for the interactive experiences spanning Fitbit's consumer app and web products focused on mobile platform solutions that drive higher app engagement outcomes.
- Evangelize the product roadmap and strategic priorities to senior executives, product marketing, engineering, design, sales, and analysts.
- Be an expert in mobile platform development frameworks (iOS and Android), and an SQL query master to extract business insights and opportunities and translate them into a strategy, a product roadmap, and detailed requirements.
- Stakeholder management skills to work successfully with engineering and design to ensure that a functionality is delivered on time and with best quality in the market.
- Work with DS to set up multivariate experiments, gather results and identify learnings, opportunities and next steps.
- Set up successful processes to operationalize product development and product rollouts
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback and ensure user engagement and customer satisfaction.
What you'll need
- 3-5+ years of product development experience as a mobile engineer, product analyst, data scientist with a passion for developing a product management career
- Engineering degree or equivalent that translates into a strong understanding of iOS and Android app development frameworks and/or a data science degree or equivalent with expertise managing and navigating large data sets through SQL queries
- Willingness to wear many hats as a product manager facilitating best in class software development and product analytics
- Ambition when it comes to solve tough problems and find innovative and scalable solutions
- Execution excellence, you roll with the punches
- Experimental mindset to drive continuous app improvements
- Business Acumen through proven business successes
- Stakeholder management and strong communication skills are a big plus