About the Job
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues greater than $25 billion and the largest investment in Research & Development (R&D) in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
As an Intern with Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will have the opportunity to put your education to use by taking on real-world projects and assignments. Working side-by-side with dynamic and passionate teams, you will gain experience and mentorship that will help prepare you for your future career.
PCA Finance is seeking a creative and dynamic individual to create and automate reports that help in building financial responsibility to the business leaders and forecast accuracy through:
- Building out an operating expense dashboard to provide visibility to the business leaders on a weekly basis
- Performing cost center rationalization that can help with better alignment of costs to the correct areas
- Performing additional assignments and/or duties per supervisor’s direction.
- Establishing and maintain a positive working relationship with supervisors and coworkers to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to effectively work with others in a respectful and professional manner
- Flexible Work Style – Work both independently and as part of a project team
- Adaptability – Able to adjust work priorities to meet changing job requirements
- Quality – Great attention to detail and desire to continually improve internal processes.
- Organizational skills – Able to efficiently organize work duties to meet work schedule.
- Undergraduate working towards Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures and techniques
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel is mandatory
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000+ extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.