Finance Digital Transformation Lead, SEA & Taiwan
About the Job
This role will report to the Senior Finance Director, Southeast Asia & Taiwan. Key objective of this role is to identify and lead finance digital transformation projects which will ultimately lead to profitable growth, healthy cash flow and improved productivity. This includes but is not limited to, project initiation, scoping, activity & resource planning, risk analysis & mitigation, execution, stakeholder management and project documentation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate existing finance transformation projects, develop and maintain project plans.
- Identify business and function needs, define and prioritize new projects to help continuous process improvement and working efficiency improvement.
- Guide the team through problems statement, project scoping, root cause analysis, alignment on counter measures, make sure the team is able to stay focused on the objective originally aligned.
- Provide technical support in finding the right solution and building the workflow as needed.
- Monitor progress of the projects, provide periodical project updates to process owner and executive sponsors, ensure critical paths, milestones and all objectives are met.
- Lead change management, resolve issues and mitigate potential risks.
- Measure and tracking results of completed projects, build dashboard to track and make sure the benefit of projects are materialized.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Win Factors of This Role
- Self motivated, passionate about process improvement, process automation and data analytics.
- High sense of ownership, timeline sensitive. Able to leverage on project management tools and skills to get alignment, keep project on track, measure outcome vs desired target.
- Fast learner, comfortable with dynamic working environment, able to navigating through matrix organization
- Able to go down into the details meanwhile not losing sight of overall business objective, able to lead the team to focus on critical and urgent business need, pushing progress forward.
- Able to build effective relationships, influence people, drive accountability and resolve conflict.
- Holding a finance / accounting degree.
- Experience in Accounting Shared Services process standardization / automation is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to interpret complex financial models, and present financial information to non-finance staff.
- Knowledge on programming languages for data science, i.e. Python, R, SQL etc. with experience on using AI for predictive finance data analytics and planning
- Knowledge on process improvement, Lean or Six-Sigma, with hands on experience on design & implementation of finance process automation.
- Candidates who are PMP certified or black-belt certified are preferred.
- Understanding of Q2C process from IT systems front including Cognos, SAP, E1, SFDC etc.