Field Service Engineer
Thermo Fisher Scientific Brussels, Brussels
About the Job
- Work independently and as part of a Field Service organization to support the Clinical Analyzer at customer sites/laboratories. Primary area of responsibility being in Benelux region, with general duties extending throughout Europe and North America as and when required.
- Perform liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry based service, preventive maintenance, installation and repairs on customer sites, also providing remote support and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with Sales and Business development team to perform on site support, demonstrations, supporting exhibitions and sales visits as and when required.
- Share experience and best practice of product services and applications with colleagues. Contribute to knowledge base to allow continued improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate with Hotline, Field Application Specialist, Support Specialist, Service management, Sales Representatives and Sales Management.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects to enhance work quality and effectiveness.
- Always be client-focused and customer centric, working in conjunction with Sales and Service teams in relation to corporate goals and objectives
- Accurately document field support activities, including qualification and service reports, expense report and timely submit through the required systems.