Field Application Specialist
Thermo Fisher Scientific Randburg, Gauteng
About the Job
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by coordinating on-site technical support on automation such as lab setup consultancy, training, troubleshooting and remote follow up in the territory.
- Contribute to pre-sales activities by running the most fit to purpose demonstrations.
- Responsible for closing open customer complaints and impact service by joint problem solving and technical coaching, including activities for third party companies.
- Complete responsibility for specialty diagnostics portfolio in supporting adequate implementation of technologies at customer site as for the achievement of SDG direct products revenue plan.
- Responsible for in a timely and professional manner, all technical activities to contribute to the success of the business working closely with his/her corresponding Key Account Manager.
- Play a major role by preparing & delivering / performing technical sales tasks to support the strategy of - operations) demonstrations, evaluations, dual visits, seminars, lectures, workshops) of whole solution offer fitting to the customer / market needs.
- Play a major role in coordinating and driving to completion of all automation projects under his/her responsibility by delivering all types of post-sales support at customer site, company demo lab or remotely for optimal consultancy service, testing and validation service, implementation and training, trouble shoot and follow up.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date technical expertise and develop a profound domain knowledge by establishing contact to internal resources, third-party companies involved in the implementations, generate customers reference sites and become a strong internal voice of the customer. Provide feedback on technical problems and their respective solutions. Share expertise & knowledge among the team.