Paper Handler | 1st shift | Bus line
About the Job
Paper Handler | 1st shift | On Bus line
A great local company in the Grandville area is looking to fill a paper handler position. Your job will be to stack and bind papers. This is a very repetitive job where you are working independently. Two times a shift your task will be to go and clean rollers with a partner – a task that takes between 20 and 30 minutes to complete.
Responsibilities of Paper Handler
- Operate machine and alert technicians when needed
- Stack and pack products to each customer’s specification
- Maintain rate to ensure production goals are met
- Label orders
- Communicate effectively with other team members to maintain production
- Work with a teammate twice per shift
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment
Requirements of Paper Handler
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours • Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to pick up overtime when needed
Pay Rate: $11.75 per hour + overtime pay
Shift hours: 7 am - 3pm Monday - Friday (overtime on Saturday/Sunday with double-time pay on Sundays!)
Company Benefits: medical, dental, vision, insurance, paid time off - 2 weeks in your first year, increasing the longer you stay with the company!
This is a great way to get your foot in the door at a historic, local company with a lot of upward mobility and great benefits!
Apply today if you are interested in finding more about this opportunity!