Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Talent Acquisition Partner you can be! We will help you grow your professional goals, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
-We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
- As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Engage with the hiring manager by conducting thorough intake sessions, clarifying staffing needs and responsibilities, and ensuring job descriptions reflect accurate knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective geographic markets.
- Conducts in-depth candidate interviews via phone, video, or in-person in line with the job requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed.
- Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Successfully negotiate job offers in line with approved guidelines, pay calculators, negotiates the offer, and finalizes start date with the candidate.
- Recommends, plans, and attends recruitment events such as job fairs and college recruiting
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all employees.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field AND at least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience (preferably in the Healthcare.)
High School Diploma or its equivalent required AND at least 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience (preferably in the Healthcare industry.)
- Career ambition;
- Comfort around higher management;
- Critical Thinking
- High Attention to Detail;
- Integrity and trust;
Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
No License Required
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for “the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites.” Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).