Customer Operations Supervisor
About the Job
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Responsible for training, motivating and supervising a team of FanDuel Sportsbook Customer Operations Agents who answer inbound sales and customer service calls, emails, and chats and make outbound sales calls in support FanDuel Sportsbook's operations. Responsible for handling escalated calls regarding FanDuel Sportsbook's premier account wagering services, providing outstanding customer service while responding to subscriber account management, financial transaction or wager history inquiries. Responsible for ensuring team performance indicators and sales goals are met.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Train, motivate and supervise customer relationship agent team.
- Monitor team performance and motivate individual members to improve performance.
- Handle escalated calls from subscribers and take calls during peak periods or when system problems arise. Resolve wagering or billing inquiries from subscribers.
- Develop and manage employee schedules to ensure premium coverage during hours of operations.
- Assist CRRs and subscribers with new or revised system enhancements.
- Provide customer feedback to Management
- Assist in identifying customer experience enhancements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- Collaborate with different departments throughout the business to prove a best in class customer.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Data entry skills required.
- Effective oral and written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure understanding; Provide complete and accurate information
- Maintain professional business standards at all times.
- 1-3 years customer service experience, chat and email support preferred
- Ability to acquire and maintain required regulatory licensures
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel or database preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the i-gaming casino, sportsbook, DFS, or racing industry preferred
- Previous supervisory experience