About the Job
At Fanatics, we're a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
Packers are responsible for preparing the merchandise to be shipped to vendors per customers' requirements such as following the instructions (labels, tickets, price tags, and special handling). Must have a high sense of urgency to quickly respond to priority requests.
• Processing and tagging garments per order specifications and customer requirements.
• Follow detailed order instructions, processes, and procedures.
• Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Floor Supervisor.
• Basic math and computer skills required.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to stand for 8-10 hours depending on the work volume.
• Ability to work in a warehouse team environment, great communication skills are a must.
Familiarity with Professional Sports Leagues and Teams is a plus.
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers