Inclusion Communications Specialist
About the Job
Fanatics is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented, creative storyteller and sports fan to join its Global Communications team as Inclusion Communications Manager. This position, based in Jacksonville, FL, will be integral in creating and delivering initiatives designed to enhance a culture of inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy (IDEA) across our global employee population. Individual will have demonstrated success working with multiple stakeholders to drive meaningful action, be detail-oriented, collaborative team player, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. This individual should be passionate about diversity and inclusion as a business imperative and communicating in a way that reaches and engages employees and other key stakeholders of all backgrounds.
- Develop internal communications programs and best practices that will inform, engage and connect Fanatics' global employees as it relates to all IDEA-related efforts.
- Partner with Fanatics' new leader of Inclusion and Innovation to develop meaningful strategies to execute inclusive communications programs internally and externally (when applicable).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across human resources, business segments, operations, and global communications to bring to life employee stories and share companywide.
- Work closely with learning and development team to promote and increase awareness of diverse and inclusive training programs.
- Work closely with Global Communications leaders and team to develop new and engaging formats to demonstrate Fanatics culture across the company.
- Assist with all internal communications initiatives and special events as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Passion for developing and enhancing diversity and inclusion programs and culture
- Focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of work; comfortable in introducing and facilitating conversations on all aspects of IDEA
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels within a variety of departments
- Exceptional and engaging spoken communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking capabilities with exemplary attention to detail
- Strong judgment and the ability to respond quickly to unpredictable and changing environments
- Collaborative team spirit with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Sports background a plus
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.