Assoc Product Line Mgr - Custom Jerseys, Soccer
About the Job
At Fanatics, we're a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
The Associate Product Line Manager - Custom Jerseys, Soccer is responsible for the support of the Custom Made to Order Soccer Jersey business. coordinating with the buying team on creation and merchandising of made to order jerseys and jersey components for the multiple Soccer League assortments including MLS, International Clubs, and National Teams.
- In collaboration with the lead Jersey PLM and the Buying teams, outline and calendar all Custom/MTO Jersey assortment planning, additions, or changes-updates.
- Acquire a strong understanding of turn times to each step of the custom jersey merchandising process to properly manage end to end success.
- Key liaison to the buying team on communicating SLA's on launch dates requested and continuing to manage expectations throughout the process.
- Compiles all assets to merchandise Product info, decoration details, Images, Style Guides, and coordination with the Visualization team and Product Admin to launch on our designated ecommerce sites.
- Partner with the Visualization team to coordinate the flow and information for components and blank jerseys that need to be converted to Liquid Pixels.
- Use systemic tools to build the Jersey and Component, as well as decoration set up to outline how the Jersey blank will be manufactured.
- Manage the merchandising of new products and any product updates within Internal Product Management Systems.
- Partner with Planning and Replenishment on component orders, timelines and approval submissions for QA.
- Coordination with Product Development, the Buying Team, and Warehouse management to ensure that product launches on time. Work with Jersey Product Line Management on Warehouse and Operations challenges in regards to Component inventories and production of Custom/MTO Jerseys. Including forecasting, order exceptions, pre-sell issues, and potential incorrect component mappings and/or image issues.
- Supports the creation and management of SOP's for all aspects of product management process and calendar.
- Travel including Fanatics offices, warehouses, operational centers, vendor meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Merchandising preferred.
- Retail, buying, or wholesale experience a plus.
- Knowledge of International Club, National Team and Major League Soccer is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; computer proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment; solid written and verbal communicator. Ability to network and attain trust of cross matrix team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change and maintain composure under pressure. Maintains a positive and professional attitude towards team, vendors, and clients.
- Apparel customization experience a plus.
- Passion: Drive for great product and able to communicate vision to reality.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills: Individual is able to network, gain trust with co-workers, open to new ideas. Able to work with multiple personalities and competing agendas. Can deliver a decision in a professional manner. Strong visual, written, and verbal skills.
- Project Management/Problem Solving: Individual identifies and resolves problems in a creative, collaborative, and timely fashion. Able to see the big picture and make difficult decisions.
- Attitude: Maintains a professional and positive attitude towards the team, vendors, and clients.
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers