UX/UI Designer, Android
About the Job
TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for a UX/UI Designer, Android.
How Do You Fit In?
As a UX/UI Android Designer, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class experience for our native mobile apps team. You will collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams as well as product managers and software engineers to design engaging experiences. Together you will tackle a wide range of challenges across a variety of task categories. We will count on you to deliver high-quality wireframes, comps, prototypes, and annotations that support business goals and requirements. The right candidate will be a creative and out-of-the-box problem solver with a commitment to delivering high-quality work. The right candidate will have a solid track record for designing beautiful business and consumer-facing products, and staying current on industry trends, best practices, and technologies.
This position will currently be remote but will be based at our headquarters in El Segundo once our team returns to the office.
- Work with Product Managers, UX management, UX peers, developers, and project stakeholders to conceptualize, execute, and design intuitive and functional experiences for mobile, tablet, and desktop (both native and web).
- Develop and maintain interactive wireframes, mockups, and specifications to support product definition and development
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet user requirements and achieve measurable business goals
- Perform usability testing and research customer feedback to understand user behavior
- Participate in ideation and scoping for new products and initiatives
- Clearly articulate design choices and be open to taking feedback
- Partner with developers and QA to ensure product designs are implemented to specifications
- Collaborate with UX leads to maintain best practices and design consistency
- 5+ years of experience with user experience design for Android and iOS native apps (Android experience required)
- Bachelor's degree in user experience design or related field
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing your capabilities (mobile app examples are required)
- Proficiency with design software such as Figma, Zeplin, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in designing for Android and iOS devices
- A strong understanding of user-centered design, visual design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Ability to lead all aspects of the design process and deliver conceptual sketches, wireframes, and production-ready design comps
- In tune with industry best practices and implementing solutions based off research
- Effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to define, apply, and contribute to component-based design systems
- Experience working in an agile environment