Studio Equipment Manager
About the Job
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Studio Technology, StudioEQ Manager!
How Do You Fit In?
This role will support our in-house studio photo and video production environments. You will manage the daily Studio Technology needs in a multi-discipline, multi-brand, multi-studio environment. This would include camera prep, grip + electric prep, rentals procurement and on prem asset lifecycle management.
Our ideal candidate will possess a solution-oriented, proactive personality, as well as a background in digital media especially Photo and Video Production / Post Production as well as familiarity with Live Production, Professional Camera Platforms and their corresponding workflows. TheStudio EQ Managermust be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to adapt to change quickly.
This position will report to the Sr.Director of Studio Technology.
- Serve as Studio Equipment Manager maintaining our Studio Hardware and Stage Technology + facilitate any RMA's, rentals, replacements, future hardware planning required for Studio Technology Operations
- Help to optimize Studio Technology budget by identifying smart purchases, eliminating redundant and wasteful spending
- Timely and courteous response to EQ requests
- Deploy new hardware / software updates for Studio Technology and track versions to maintain parity
- Build and Maintain a Studio License Database
- Build and Maintain cheQRoom Database
- Serve as a liaison to all brand asset managers to ensure proper loading and delivery of creative assets into our systems
- Learn to operate our Live Streaming Platform
- Provide internal AV support for company-wide Town Halls and Key Presentations
- Available as an On-Call resource when needed for our Studio Technology needs
- Film School Grad or Equivalent Work Experience
- Intellectual curiosity, resourcefulness and a fire in your belly to always seek the right answers to our challenges
- Ability to operate independently, proactively, and take pride in the quality of your work
- Ability to relax and share good vibes when interacting with our team and our user base
- Experience with on-set tools such as CaptureOne and Shotput Pro
- Knowledge of current camera systems and their respective file-based workflows
- Familiarity with and experience using common camera support and grip and electric equipment
- Experience with Live Production a plus
- Color Pipeline (Monitor Calibration & Color Grading Workflow