Sr Analyst, Strategy & Operations
About the Job
Savage X Fentyis currently lookingfor aSr. Analyst, Strategy & Operationstojoin our team.
How Do You Fit In?
As theSr. Analyst, Strategy & Operations,you will be responsible for coordinating between various internal and external teams to enable and enhance Savage X Fenty's business operations. You will also support Strategy initiatives on an ad-hoc basis, working closely with senior leaders to improve the brand and customer experience.
A good candidate for this role will have extraordinary project management and problem-solving skills, be a stellar communicator across all channels, and comfortable building relationships across teams and levels.
A rockstar candidate for this role will:
- Love simplifying systems, processes & communication flow wherever possible
- Have a knack for finding ways to optimize and improve everything they're involved with
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- Have worked at a tech start up and/or in a virtual environment where 99% of the customer experience happens online
- Be 10,000% comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Care deeply about their work, colleagues, and the well-being of the company
- Do whatever it takes and the phrase "That's not my job" will not be part of their vocabulary
This position will report to theDirector, Strategy & Customer Insights.
Major (but not all) Responsibilities:
75-80% operations-related work
- Act as the bridge to, and work closely with, Techstyle's expert services, including Global Member Services, Global Fulfilment Center, and Global Supply Chain to execute initiatives aimed at facilitating and improving business, and VIP satisfaction
- Work on a plan to centralize VIP feedback across channels to better calibrate and address feedback; with the goal of providing best in class customer experience
- Coordinate all operations ad-hoc issues that come up - from replenishing shipping supplies, to ordering products for vendors and partners, to invoicing and legal communications
- Support peak planning for busy shipping and fulfilment periods, and monitor and manage FAQs, return windows, and updates across email and site
- Coordinate all operations-related activities for 3rd parties & wholesale partners from helping create and execute Purchase Orders, invoicing, and more
- Address all major customer-facing operational issues and handle any escalations by working with appropriate teams
20-25% strategy or customer insights related work
- Help with projects to optimize customer experience, including customer interactions on voice, chat, social, fulfillment, shipping, etc.
- Support corporate strategy initiatives such as board and investor meeting prep, lean in on cross-functional strategy projects as necessary
- Execute quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights, and prepare presentations that clearly communicate findings & recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Practical Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Operations, Corporate Strategy or Tech
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Detailed-oriented, well-organized, excellent time management and reliable
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes and software
- Ability to juggle a variety of initiatives and adjust to changing timelines and priorities
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely and effectively independently accountable
- Excellent coordination and people skills, including the ability to establish and maintain working relationships with management, members of the team, and leadership in other departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Experience in fashion and/or e-commerce preferred