Retail Sales Lead
About the Job
TechStyle Fashion Group - Fabletics Retail is currently looking for a Full-Time Sales Lead for our Fabletics Retail Store.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Sales Lead you would be responsible for providing a best in class retail store customer experience and support in sales and operations. Using cutting edge technology you will enable our Customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Work alongside the Store Manager, store supervisors, and a team of highly personable associates to help our Customers Live their Passion. The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals, and meet timelines to drive the business forward.
This position will report to the Store Manager.
- Embody our culture and values and providing insight to our Customers on how to Live their passion.
- Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product.
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
- Provides training and immediate feedback around our Customer Experience Playbook & other performance expectations (Customer Engagement, Omnicart, Member Chat, etc.)
- Works in coordination with the Store Manager to inspire associates to meet/exceed individual & team performance goals.
- Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to increase overall Customer experience.
- Maintain store-merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and add value to the Customer's purchase journey.
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store Manager to continuously improve the business.
- Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality standards.
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and team members.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain all safety and security standards and identify, communicate potential issues.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30 lbs.
- 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment. Prior retail management experience, a plus.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides itself.
- Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to bring the best out in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.