Raw Materials Intern
About the Job
TechStyleFashion Group is currently seeking aRaw Materials AssistantInternto jointheSavage X Fenty Productionteam forSummer2021.
JobOverview& Responsibilities:The Raw MaterialsAssistantInterncontributes to the seasonal fabricquality reviewandassisting in theproduction process byreviewingfabric quality,care labels, andtest reportstoensureatimely delivery of quality, profitable goods.
- Assist in reviewing material test reports and garment test reports to align with care labels
- Review care and content labels with each vendor to ensure consistency for all collections and categories
- Create theseasonal care and content template forour site merchandise team
- Intern Project: Create a preset content and care labeltemplatefor our vendor compliance manual
- Communicatewithoursuppliers and vendors regarding fabric and trim information
- This position will have theamazingopportunity to:
- Learnhow our fabric and trims are processed for production
- Understandmaterial and garment testing reports(understanding the different tests, industry test standards, and quality assurance)
- Use our PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tool for tech packs and material library.
- Studying inTextile, Product Development, or Production
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Driven to learn about fabric and trims, garment construction, and quality
- Collaborative andcan work wellwith cross functionalteams
- Organized and determined to help the team
The Intern Gig:TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for enthusiastic students with ambition to go far. Ourfull-timepaidinternship program will give you a chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to be a part of our fast-pacedand innovative company. Our summer internship program willbe conducted fullyremotely, andwillrunfor 9 weeksfrom June14th-August 13th. Our interns havethe unique opportunity to gain real work experience, while participating inskill-building workshops andinteractivesocial activities throughout the duration of the internship assignment.
**YOU MUST BE A RISING JUNIOR OR RISING SENIOR(graduating in 2022 or 2023)UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTENROLLED AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**