Influencer Marketing Intern
About the Job
TechStyleFashion Group is currently seeking anInfluencer Marketing Internto join the Savage X Fenty Influencer Marketing team forSummer 2021.
As the Influencer Marketing Intern, you will work with the Influencer Marketing Team to support the brand ambassador program for Savage X Fenty. You will help ensure that all paid partnerships are executed smoothly and efficiently. You will have the opportunity to assist with all aspects of the program including influencer research, product distribution, content organization andinspoguides. You're organized, detail oriented and eager to learn about both the creative and analytical sides of the program. An ideal candidate would be passionate about Savage X Fenty, up to date with current social media trends, and knowledgeable of the influencer marketing world.
- Help ensure ambassadors receive product as requested, and as new product is released monthly
- Work with the team to create monthly line sheets outlining the newest styles along with fresh content ideas
- Support the organization and distribution of ambassador generated content
- Assist with tracking and logging all ambassador posts
- Evaluate potential partners based on factors such as engagement, audience, and content quality
- Help maintain influencer records containing info such as addresses, sizes, management contact info, etc.
- Collaborate with team members to conceptualize and execute new brand ambassador program strategies
- Support the onboarding of new ambassadors, and help ensure that all existing partnerships run smoothly
- Majoring in Marketing,Communicationsor another business-related field
- Passion for social media marketing and knowledge of brand-relevant social influencers
- Ability to troubleshoot and be flexible in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective best practices
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
The Intern Gig:TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for enthusiastic students with ambition to go far. Ourfull-timepaidinternship program will give you a chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to be a part of our fast-pacedand innovative company. Our summer internship program willbe conducted fullyremotely, andwillrunfor 9 weeksfrom June14th-August 13th. Our interns havethe unique opportunity to gain real work experience, while participating inskill-building workshops andinteractivesocial activities throughout the duration of the internship assignment.
**YOU MUST BE A RISING JUNIOR OR RISING SENIOR(graduating in 2022 or 2023)UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTENROLLED AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**