Graphic Design Intern
About the Job
TechStyleFashion Group is currently seeking aGraphic Design Internto join theJustFabteam forSummer 2021.
The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Senior Graphic Designer to support the team with creative design & developments as it relates to the fashion, marketing, and e-commerce space.Our summer internship program offers an opportunity for creative professionalsentering intothe digital and graphic design field to obtain real-life experience.JustFabis looking for a forward-thinking individual who has an appreciation for fashion, design, and learning.This internship program will challenge your ability to think critically and creatively. You will learn to present ideas and gain exposure to long-term strategies and day-to-day projects that makesJustFab, well...fab!
- Develop & design graphic solutions utilizing our brand and seasonal style guides
- Work with the creative team to problem solve for any campaign executions needed, including but not limited to email, site, and social media content design
- Assist with research into current fashion, design, and online trends and how it translates to theJustFabbrand
- Ability to juggle a variety of initiatives and adjust to changing timelines & priorities
What You Will Learn & GainInThis Role:
- Finding the balance between creativity and functionality, you'll learn how to create designs that perform (with CRM Metrics to prove it)
- Gain first-hand experience in graphic design in the fashion industry and have your designs seen across multiple platforms
- Attend cross-functional meetings and experience the creative process from start-to-finish (from ideation to execution)
Qualifications:State the minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Currently majoring in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office and comfortable working in PowerPoint
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment and communicating innovative creative concepts (we love designers that speak their mind!)
- A love of fashion and graphic design
The Intern Gig:TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for enthusiastic students with ambition to go far. Ourfull-timepaidinternship program will give you a chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to be a part of our fast-pacedand innovative company. Our summer internship program willbe conducted fullyremotely, andwillrunfor 9 weeksfrom June14th-August 13th. Our interns havethe unique opportunity to gain real work experience, while participating inskill-building workshops andinteractivesocial activities throughout the duration of the internship assignment.
**YOU MUST BE A RISING JUNIOR OR RISING SENIOR(graduating in 2022 or 2023)UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTENROLLED AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**