Director of Internal Communications
About the Job
TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for a Director of Internal Communications.
The Internal Communications Director will own crafting, delivering, and maintaining content to engage TechStyle's global employee base. They will need to have superb writing and editing skills, excel at prioritizing their workload, have strong attention to detail, and be comfortable working on a deadline.
Successful candidates will have experience developing and executing communication strategies across teams, and supporting in the development and improvement of internal communication platforms.
Candidates should be passionate about creating engaging internal communications, delivering results, and be willing to roll-up their sleeves. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are critical to success in this role.
This is a unique position and well suited for someone self-motivated and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive forward the internal communications strategy and plan
- Create and deliver engaging and effective communications for multiple channels, including companywide meetings, website, email, video, and print.
- Think creatively and continually seek out ways to improve communication channels and processes to help us better reach and engage employees.
- Develop metrics and track delivery against project and campaign objectives.
- Work independently within a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, and maintain a strong attention to detail to meet organizational objectives and quality measures.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization.
- Willing to roll up one's sleeves and get work done, even when at times it's outside the scope of the job.
- A BA in Marketing, Communications, PR or equivalent
- 5+ years communications experience
- Experience in Internal Communications and working with cross functional teams
- Proficient with PowerPoint
- Naturally curious and passionate about communications and employee culture - with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends
- Experience with Social Media
- Experience developing relevant content for a diverse, remote, and mobile workforce
- Experience creating metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach, and engagement
- Proven track record of execution and success