Director of Customer Success
About the Job
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Director of Customer Success.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Director of Customer Success,you would be a key part of the Global Member Services team that drives the strategy and sets the foundation for best-in-class customer experiences. Leveraging consumer insights and market research, you will get to play a role developing first-class customer service processes that will advocate for the customer, enhance brand image, and drive our service innovation strategy. This truly cross-functional role will work with marketing, PR, operations, training, and technology to lay the foundation for a customer-first company strategy.
This position will report to the SVP Global Member Services.
- Ensures "voice of customer" is heard, understood and advocated for in-regards to service experiences
- Connects with brand marketing and PR teams to understand and develop "brand voice" messaging used across all customer service touchpoints
- Leverage GMS insights to identify areas of opportunity and work with brand teams to understand feedback and ensure the smoothest possible experience for our customers
- Develop process to identify and report bugs through GMS insight channels and create a feedback loop to ensure quick resolution and communication between GMS and brand teams
- Improves, iterates and refreshes GMS script messaging for voice, chat, social, review sites and escalations, and sets the standard for the future.
- Focused on creating strategy to formally document and efficiently update script messaging across all GMS channels and technology platforms
- Partner with Training team as a brand expert and resource in the creation of new hire training content and the communication of brand strategy for consultants and leadership
- Establish and maintain consistent CX standards across global service sites to create more consistent experiences for our customers
- Provide communication and support to warehouse, product teams regarding issues that arise in the member service center due to shipping issues, checkout problems, quality control, etc
- Reports on key areas of member experience to GMS and brand stakeholders and propose actionable changes to service and brand teams
- Partner with GMS Analytics to develop new insight reports, improve existing versions, and organize data to create value add action plans
- Consistently evaluates brand processes in order to make recommendations and improvements on how best to clearly and effectively communicate with customers
- Provide proactive and progressive leadership regarding customer experience initiatives, resulting in a significant contribution to organizational growth and profitability through increased customer satisfaction, engagement, loyalty, and innovation
- Collaborate with brand and GMS senior management team globally to establish consistent service standards and brand voice across multiple public platforms inclusive of but not limited to: Trustpilot, Reseller Ratings, Yelp, App Store, Consumer Affairs, SiteJabber, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Monitor potential service outliers to proactively address opportunities and create memorable first-class service experiences
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a management role managing brand partnerships, customer service teams or equivalent experience in an ecommerce and/or retail environment
- Ability to monitor reputation activity and advocate the brand according to the TechStyle Inc. brand voice
- Ability to understand the customer experience and advocate the "voice of the customer" to internal teams
- Experience writing brand copy or agent scripting
- Obsessed with insights and digging into both qualitative and quantitative data
- Self-motivated withexpert-level project management and organizational skills and a proven ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments
- Superb decision making skills with ability to act expeditiously according to business needs and with a results driven sense of urgency