About the Job
TechStyleFashion Group is currently seeking aDesignInternto jointhe Savage X Fentyteam forSummer2021.
Learn the fundamentals of design while working closely with the Savage X Fenty Design team. You will play an integral role, supporting the design team while they work on Summer 2022/Fall 2022; with plenty of opportunities to put your skills and creativity to the test.The ideal candidate is self-motivated & detail-oriented; someone who loves a fast-paced environment, but still maintains a passion for lingerie, design, teamwork...and of course, Rihanna.
- Provide daily support: CAD sketch updates,linesheetupdates,techpackupdates, fitting notes, presentation deck creation
- Learn the basics of working in a PLM system
- Provide general administrative and special project support: mailing, running errands (pick-up/drop-off, trim & fabric sourcing), assisting Patternmaker/sample room in small design projects
- Provide meeting prep support: photoshopping images, presentation deck template creation, pulling images/tears, assembling meeting deck binders
- Linesheet/CAD sketch/techpack/PLM updates
- Attend virtual fittings: take notes and follow through on updates
- Note-taking & presentation deck template setup
- Trend researching & pulling tears
- Preferred field of study: Fashion Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong interest in fast fashion
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities and hit deadlines
- Demonstrates creative problem solving and collaborative thinking
- Ability to follow through, ask questions, and maintain a high attention to detail
- Understanding of design,developmentand production process
- Strong aesthetic style and awareness of current trends
- Flexible, positive, and determined attitude
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams/Slack, and Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
**Please attach portfolio images and/or link to personal website when applying
The Intern Gig:TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for enthusiastic students with ambition to go far. Ourfull-timepaidinternship program will give you a chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to be a part of our fast-pacedand innovative company. Our summer internship program willbe conducted fullyremotely, andwillrunfor 9 weeksfrom June14th-August 13th. Our interns havethe unique opportunity to gain real work experience, while participating inskill-building workshops andinteractivesocial activities throughout the duration of the internship assignment.
**YOU MUST BE A RISING JUNIOR OR RISING SENIOR(graduating in 2022 or 2023)UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTENROLLED AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**