Data Analytics Intern - Global Fashion Brands
About the Job
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently seeking aData Analytics Internto join the Data Analytics and Global FashionBrandsteam forSummer2021.
TheData AnalyticsIntern will work directly with the GFBDataAnalytics team to lead triage, discovery, design, and development of data solutions to empower business decisions. The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented team-player excited to tackle organizational challenges to strategize and implement data driven solutions to enable the business to derive valuable insights.
You will work with experienced data analytics leaders, including data analysts, engineers, and architects, to identify and solve high leverage problems with data solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in data analytics.
- Leveraging academic knowledge of SQL in a work environment to identify high leverage issues and potential solutions
- Partnering with business users, senior architects, product managers, engineering teams, and other teams to deliver a robust set of data solutions for brand challenges
- Participating in cross-functional meetings to review business requirements/use stories, assist in fit/gap analysis and provide detailed technical design documentation
- Contribute to the strategy, prioritization, and execution of data solutions with a focus on business impact, return on investment, and customer experience across web and mobile
- Workcrossfunctionallywith stakeholders, including technical, business, and design teams
- Preferred majors/minors in Statistics, Business, Computer Science, Informatics, InformationSystemsor another related fields
- Proficient in and experience coding in SQL, and excited to learn how to use SQL and Tableau to bring business valuable data insights
- Desire to leverage existing knowledge to gain hands on experience working with complex data structures and solving complex data problems and business problems with innovative data-drive solutions
- Analytical thinker with logical structuring skills and ability to communicate thought processes articulately
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The Intern Gig:TechStyle Fashion Group is looking for enthusiastic students with ambition to go far. Ourfull-timepaidinternship program will give you a chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it is like to be a part of our fast-pacedand innovative company. Our summer internship program willbe conducted fullyremotely, andwillrunfor 9 weeksfrom June14th-August 13th. Our interns havethe unique opportunity to gain real work experience, while participating inskill-building workshops andinteractivesocial activities throughout the duration of the internship assignment.
**YOU MUST BE A RISING JUNIOR OR RISING SENIOR(graduating in 2022 or 2023)UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTENROLLED AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION**