Content Director - Men
About the Job
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Content Director.
How Do You Fit In?
Fabletics, a global active lifestyle brand co-founded by Kate Hudson, officially launched Fabletics Men in April 2020.We are seeking a talented Content Director to join our entrepreneurial team to drive the evolution of our brand voice and the execution of 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns.
You will serve as a critical part of a fun and focused team. We are looking for a dedicated team player and passionate storyteller to manage a team of copywriters along with email and social media marketers. Your goal will be to craft and execute compelling and innovative brand stories across all channels to increase brand awareness, engagement and loyalty.You will report directly to the VP, Head of Fabletics Men.
- Formulate quarterly brand campaigns and drive their monthly execution across all key marketing channels including email, social media, site and retail
- Collaborate with cross functional team members and oversee execution of brand marketing deliverables in order to bring compelling brand campaigns to life across all channels
- Own the brand's master integrated marketing calendar and drive the creation and execution of specific channel marketing calendars to ensure coordinated cross channel storytelling
- Motivate and evolve a team of copywriters into seasoned storytellers
- Bachelors degree with minimum 5 years of leadership experience in brand marketing
- Experience copywriting for a direct-to-consumer brand targeting a male audience
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns
- Ablity to prioritize and execute projects end-to-end
- Creative eye with elevated taste and a penchant for innovation
- Ability and desire to navigate a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency to drive meaningful results