About the Job
The Expedite Analyst plays a key role in optimal business support. The Expedite Analyst role requires candidates to be comfortable working with large data sets, drawing conclusions, and communicating with large cross functional teams. Experience with JD Edwards E1 is a plus. The Expedite Analyst should possess systems level thinking as well as a strong desire to continuously improve processes.
The Expedite Analyst will support ad hoc reporting and will work regularly with cross functional teams to support business growth. The Expedite Analyst will partner closely with cross functional teams to identify barriers to production very early in the life cycle of new projects.
Additionally, the Expedite Analyst will be responsible for preparing data and analyzing expedite trends, external and internal key performance metrics, and proposing process improvement and the generation or management of key reports, metrics, and projects. This is a service position and is responsive to the needs of internal and external (suppliers) customers.
This role supports the Cell Culture Media Network and is responsible for analyzing expedite requests for our Grand Island facility and frequently collaborates with other Cell Culture Network sites.
- Review Customer Expedite Opportunities to determine availability of materials to support an expedited production date
- Communicate opportunities and challenges r to cross functional teams including but not limited: Procurement, PMO, Planning, Operations
- Develops tools and report to assist the decision make process for expedite review
- Works with suppliers as necessary to expedite materials to support production
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and management of accounts, problem solve challenges and issues, recommend solutions
- Support supplier risk mitigation activities.
- Maintain databases for supplier and product data as required.
- Provide procurement process and procedural support as required.
- Support continuous improvement and operational excellence processes.
- Complete special projects as assigned and provide manager support as required.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in the sciences, business, or engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- E1 and/or SAP working knowledge is preferred. MRP knowledge and ERP experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer proficiency required in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
Knowledge of procurement processes and strategic supplier management required.
Knowledge of business concepts/principles (terms and conditions, transportation, accounting) required.
- Organization process knowledge desired.
- ISO or equivalent system and change control (FDA, cGMP) experience required
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a “can do” attitude.
- Is curious, inquisitive, innovative , never satisfied with the status quo.
- Greets challenge and change as opportunity.
- Has courage and confidence to take risks and learn from mistakes.
- Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable.
- Collaborates with others.
- Stretches across borders, breaks silos and builds effective partnerships with internal customers and colleagues.