About the Job
EXOS is a leader in the field of human performance, a category it created more than 20 years ago. Today, EXOS employs more than 4,500 people in over 600 locations worldwide. With award-winning facilities, sports medicine clinics, technology, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need and provides comprehensive game plans, regardless of skill and sport, based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance. At EXOS, we have a passion for performance through continuous self improvement. This persona is inspired by helping others in all of our EXOS Communities improve their personal performance. Our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is more than a commitment at EXOS - it's the foundation of every great performance team. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. EXOS is trusted by hundreds of clients including leaders in business, health care, community organizations, and world champions in sports.
We're seeking a Receptionist to join our team. As a Receptionist you will:
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member customer service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude
- Greet and welcome new fitness center members, assist with membership enrollment and front desk operations
- Coordinate with Manager to ensure accurate payroll
- Assist and provide information for financial tracking reports
- Assist and maintain accurate tracking of locker and towel service program and inventory items
- Assist with accurate fitness center membership reports and complete monthly membership audits
- Respond to Member's concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Assist with keeping the fitness centers well stocked and clean
- Other duties as needed
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Minimum of a High School diploma obtained
- Strong organizational skills and customer-service oriented approach
- Knowledge of Google applications and Microsoft Office applications
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- CPR/FA certifications within 90 days of hire
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us !
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at:
Attention: People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
- EEO is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement