Sr Marketing Manager
About the Job
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic's success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it's building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we're always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We're constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Fortnite marketing team helping to oversee Battle Royale and Fortnite IP integrations. You'll design, execute, and lead marketing campaigns that engage the existing community and new players. The ideal candidate knows how to excite and engage players in an authentic way, using in-game content and events to drive business goals.
In this role, you will:
- Devise, drive, and execute strategy that delivers on the global brand vision and the business goals.
- Collaborate with game + publishing + creative teams to bring new gameplay experiences to players.
- Coordinate with external partners including IP, First Party and hardware partners to maximize marketing impact and reach.
- Ensure optimal allocation of internal resources.
- Provide insights for optimizing every campaign for reach, engagement, and monetization.
- Build/maintain relationships with internal teams: executives, game leads, community, PR, influencer relations, creative services, video, localization and more.
What we're looking for:
- proven track record in games and/or entertainment with experience in the following areas:
- 4-6 years of Brand Marketing experience (3-4 products shipped)
- Executing a global vision/strategy
- Leading cross functional teams on projects
- Balancing priorities and internal resources
- Presenting plans and discussing strategy with leadership
- Working with internal and external creative teams to make static and video assets
- Strong communication and follow-through with interdepartmental teams
- Bonus: Live games as service experience
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverseteams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policyhere.