Sr. Compensation Analyst
About the Job
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic's success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it's building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we're always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We're constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to support our HR and Recruiting teams. In this role you will be responsible for administering compensation programs for base pay and variable pay for a global employee base, and for serving as a consultant to business partners and leaders on compensation policies and procedures.
In this role, you will
- Lead design and administration projects for Executive Compensation programs.
- Support Compensation Initiatives with the ability to take on complete projects or segments of compensation design and management. Projects could include conducting ad hoc market compensation analysis, long-term and short-term incentive plan design and administration, and development of training/coaching materials for HR Partners, Recruiters and Leaders.
- Consult HR Partners and Recruiters on compensation programs and concerns such as promotion adjustments, new hire offers and any other job evaluations.
- Manage incentive plan design and administration by benchmarking competitive incentive pay levels and plan designs, influencing plan design improvements, and administering all tools and processes to execute tracking and paying incentives.
- Review compensation practices for compliance with federal and local laws and regulations such as FLSA to identify areas of noncompliance and develop corrective action plans.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of compensation data in HRIS systems such as job codes, compensation grades and incentive plan tracking.
- Take on other projects as needed within the broader HR Operations function to continue to build a world class HR infrastructure - projects could include total global remuneration strategy development, strategic workforce planning, program effectiveness.
What we're looking for
- Direct experience in development and administration of compensation programs (base pay and variable pay) in the gaming, entertainment or media industries
- Direct experience in the design and administration of Executive Compensation programs
- Direct experience with maintaining compensation data in Workday
- Demonstrated advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets experience
- High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a trusted advisor relationship across departments
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Experienced in delivering department and business-focused solutions based on the best interest and needs of the business
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
Epic Games deeply values diverseteams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policyhere.