Technical Engineer III
About the Job
Ecolab is seeking Technical Engineers to join its industry leading and pioneer System Assurance Centre team (SAC). In this position, you will primarily be responsible for performing audits and troubleshooting system upsets from cooling water, Boiler, Membrane and DAF systems.
What’s in it For You:
- Work with the industry leader in Water Technology and learn about different water treatment applications.
- Exposure to work with Global Clients cross functional global teams (Research, Sales & Service Team)
- Broad career opportunities within and outside the SAC function
- Regular technical and behavioural trainings to enhance your knowledge and skill sets.
- Opportunity to work with a young and vibrant team.
What You Will Do:
- Audit Cooling water, boiler, membrane and DAF systems reviewing its performance.
- Troubleshoot upsets based on data coming to the web from Ecolab’s proprietary control units located at customer sites.
- Analyse water chemistry, system specific data, and electrical and mechanical components.
- Communicate audit results and trouble-shooting solutions to Ecolab sales/service representatives through email and phone (who will act on your recommendations).
- Work Location: Pune
- Work week and shift: Need to work in day and night rotating shifts. Each shift will be of 8.5 hours duration with a maximum of 5 working days in a week.
- Compensation package offered: Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
- Fluency in English
- min percentage criteria 60% and above
- Must be able to pass a physical exam
- Must be comfortable operating a computer/laptop for long hours
- Must be able to work in night shifts
- Should be comfortable using Internet based applications and enjoy technical problem solving
- Analytical and Independent Individual
- Good written and oral English communication skill
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.