About the Job
About the team
Operating across NSW with our office in Macquarie Park Sydney, our high performing Pest Elimination team provides services across a large portfolio of clients including large national and international brands across the state. We are looking for a motivated employee who enjoys working in a service orientated team environment with a high degree of responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Specialist to join a global company within the Pest Elimination Industry. You will be given the opportunity to visit various customer sites, where you will provide advice and expertise to assist clients maintain a pest-free environment to meet regulatory requirements and maintain brand protection. Full training will be provided by our experienced and dedicated team.
Your responsibilities will include
- Provide Pest Elimination services to commercial businesses in a timely and professional manner via inspection, treatment, recommendation and consultation.
- Provide exceptional customer service by developing and strengthening relationships with new and existing customers.
- Work with all facets of the Ecolab Pest Elimination division to deliver favorable customer outcomes.
- Manage your workload, products and equipment inventory from month to month.
- Positively contribute to the team and safety culture within the organisation.
By nature, you can demonstrate
- An ability to plan and organise your own workload
- Excellent rapport building skills to maintain strong relationships and manage customer expectations
- The desire to learn and contribute to a result focused team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply learnings to problem solve and deliver favorable outcomes
- A full and valid driver license
Some of the Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Fully maintained work vehicle and mobile phone
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Health and Wellbeing Subsidy of $250 per year
- Purchased Additional Annual Leave and MY Days bonus leave program. Giving employees up to 7 weeks leave per year!
- Rewarding Bonus and Incentive programs
- Attractive Staff Product Discounts
- Access to the Ecolab holiday house in Lake Taupo NZ
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. If you would like to find out more about us, please go to https://en-au.ecolab.com/
How to apply
If you have the desire to learn and develop yourself in a longstanding career, then please Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider. Please note in line with current Department of Health regulations you must have an influenza vaccination to perform this role.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.