Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A or Divisional Finance)
About the Job
What You Will Do:
- Coordination of monthly performance management cycle, business forecast, actual analysis and reporting activities for Region
- Communication across business partners, incl. Ecolab divisions, market representatives, Supply Chain and US headquarter on various business matters
- On-time and seamless forecast and plan data submission to the corporate management systems
- Timely preparation of presentation materials to support Sr. Leadership in business planning, strategic review meetings and monthly financial reviews
- Develop or/and improve management reports to support better business decisions. Be a system and management reporting expert for Europe finance stakeholders
- Provide financial support in the areas of deal analysis and contract negotiation, pro forma P&L’s, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, contract management, rebate analysis, capital investment, etc.
- Provide financial support in the areas of product pricing and margin analysis, margin improvement initiatives, P&L analysis and support, portfolio strategy and analysis, equipment management, profit improvement and other strategic business initiatives.
- Deliver various ad hoc analyses and support planning activities
What’s in it For You:
- Onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen
- Social events such as family events, football league, charity auctions
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus
- Comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers)
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in controlling, forecasting, planning, and financial management reporting in a multinational company
- Good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers.
- Master’s degree in finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful analysis
- Excellent excel modelling skills
- A self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity
- Team player attitude, ability to adapt to complex situations
- English fluency mandatory and strong communication skills, any other European language is an asset
Apply today and start owning your future!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.