District Manager - F&B
About the Job
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits from day 1
What You Will Do
- Hire, train and develop Account Managers s where and when necessary in accordance with the personnel plan and the overall area and division business plan.
- Develop and achieve district sales budgets by motivating Account Managers to accomplish their sales and growth objectives.
- Integrate knowledge of overall programs including service, training, equipment, products and support to provide best solutions to existing and new customers.
- Develop and analyze individual Account Manager business plans to achieve district goals.
- Direct time and territory management, planning and call activity to create a high level of customer satisfaction through proper needs and expectation analysis, rapid response, excellence in results, value added service and effective customer communication
- Thoroughly understand the key reporting requirements including weekly sales plans and weekly activity recaps, monthly new business forms, new business through distribution reports and monthly service reports for corporate accounts.
- Foster cross-divisional relationships and selling opportunities to support Enterprise Selling.
- Participate actively in the understanding, management and improvement of DSO (Days Sales Outstanding), a measurement of credit standing.
- Analyze and effectively use, and delegate the use of the districts budgeted funds and assets in a way that will have a positive and direct impact on the targeted sales growth of the district.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Food Technology
- Over 5 years of sales/business management experience
- Over 2 years of personnel management experience
- In-depth understanding of the F&B industry and process involved in food plants, breweries, and related businesses.
- Clean motor vehicle/driving record
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.