Corporate Account Manager, Food & Beverage. (Opportunities across the UK, France & Germany)
About the Job
Are you up for a challenge? A challenge where you can use your passion to create and deliver strategies, influence others with your expertise? All while helping our global partners to make the world cleaner, safer and healthier?
If so, a career as a Corporate Account Manager could be the perfect chance to develop your career. We have opportunities in the UK, France & Germany.
Who are we?
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in food service, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
What you’ll do
Our Corporate Account Managers are “do-ers”. They are the connection between Ecolab, our field teams and the strategic decision makers in our customer’s organisations. You’ll partner with all three to help create solutions that will enable them to achieve their goals. Our team are motivated and energetic problem solvers, who use their industry and technical know-how to exceed expectations at every moment possible.
Working with our Food and Beverage customer base, your challenge is to retain and grow your customer base of national and deliver innovative solutions, products and programs across multiple locations.
- Lead and manage business reviews at customer and corporate level
- Proactively plan and negotiate contract renewal, and help us to deliver on our pricing strategies
- Partner with and coach field employees to ensure initiatives are implemented
- New business development, winning new customers, negotiating, and closing new deals within the industry
- Produce and present customer proposals including organising trials that demonstrate our ability to deliver our promises
- Leveraging Innovation and business development within market segments.
What you’ll need
- Degree level study, or equivalent experience
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to solving challenges to exceed client expectations
- Ability to work cross functionally across a diverse, matrix company
- Proven background in Business Development and Corporate Account Management
- Experience working within the Food & Beverage industry is preferred
- Driving licence and willingness to travel regularly across Europe
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Structured development and training plans – your success, is our success
- Pension scheme and benefits package
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- A career in a truly global organisation
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.