Accounts Payable Jr Analyst
About the Job
Ecolab is seeking an Accounts Payable Junior Analyst to join its Global Financial Services team, which provides administrative back office services to Ecolab offices around the world. This position is an entry-level job that does not require previous work experience. If you are a proactive professional with a high level of responsibility, are service oriented, and want to be part of a strong, professional team, we invite you to apply!
What’s in it For You:
- Positive work environment where you’ll be able to combine your job with your bachelor studies
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path inside or outside Argentina
- Exposure to global projects, working with different cultures and with travel opportunities
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Excellent benefit package that includes the ability to work remote from your home office, summer Fridays, workplace wellness programs, a comprehensive medical plan and more!
- The opportunity to have your first work experience in a world class company that works to make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resource.
What You Will Do:
- Booking of Accounts Payable invoices into SAP
- Analysis, investigation and follow up of open items
- Timely payment proposal
- Provide correct and precise answers to Accounts Payable inquiries
- Accrual reports generation
- Comply with company policies, processes and values
- Responsible to contribute towards achieving the Accounts Payable metrics, as defined in the Service Level Agreement
- Candidate must reside in Buenos Aires
- Hours are 08:00 - 17:00
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program
- Experience working with Excel
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s program, with a concentration in Certified Public Accounting or Business Administration
- Process oriented
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong listening skills
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.