Sr Product Manager, Casino
About the Job
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It's simple, at DraftKings, we believe life's more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, we're committed to responsibly creating the world's favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Lead a groundbreaking Product team.
We're growing quickly and are searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Boston Casino Product team. Managing the communications with the Scrum teams and Engineering, you will define detailed customer specifications and requirements for product owners, delivery, engineering, and product analytics teams. If you're passionate about continuous improvement, working close to business, and using agile principles and methods to deliver products that impact the business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What you'll do as Senior Product Manager:
- Collaborate with Product Managers across our organization on requirements preparation, refinement, and planning.
- Conduct UAT, product acceptance testing, and verify required functionality was developed and implemented per business requirements.
- Act as the liaison between executive management, businesses, marketing representatives, customers, and R&D/Roll-Out team.
- You'll translate each business need into detailed product specifications.
- Lead your team in defining product requirements and highlight prioritized features.
- Manage product backlogs and versions according to Scrum/Agile Methodologies.
What skills you will use:
- You have experience with scrum methodology.
- Ideally, you have 4+ years of Product Management experience with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization, and design.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working in Web/Internet/Online environments and systems.
- Ability to communicate with developers, testers, and designers.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Very detailed-oriented and fast learner.
- You have the ability to comprehend information from various sources.
- Ability to write clear technical specifications, requirements, and design documents.
- Knowledge of the casino betting and/or gaming industry is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.