Associate Technical Producer PT
About the Job
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It's simple, at DraftKings, we believe life's more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we're committed to responsibly creating the world's favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
DraftKings Inc. is looking for an innovative self-starter with a solid background in live media production experience to be an integral part of our Media team. Along with directing some of our live productions and game streams, the Associate Technical Producer will help support the broadcast engineering needs of all of DraftKings remotely produced content. This role requires someone with technical directing experience and also an in-depth knowledge of the systems and hardware that bring our productions to life.
What you'll do as a Freelance Associate Technical Producer:
- Ability to serve as our technical director and engineering support to live programming.
- Play a support role during live programming.
- Bringing on live guests, checking audio/mics, creating streams and publishing events.
- Ability to support the live show in all capacities when needed.
- Running Zoom calls, creating graphics, streaming games.
- Identify production needs and work with leadership to optimize streaming efficiency.
- 3+ years technical/associate directing experience. Live production experience a plus.
- Knowledge of production switchers, graphics playout systems and other broadcast technology.
- Have the ability to work nights and weekends when required.
- Experience in troubleshooting production systems including switcher, cameras and audio.
- Experience with using Wirecast and live streaming creation.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects and Premiere.
- Must have experience in video publishing to digital and social platforms.
- Strong organization, attention to detail and communication needed.
- Must be willing to work a floating schedule when necessary including holidays.
- Knowledge of how sports intersects with fantasy sports and sports betting required.
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree.
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.