Has the overall responsibility of managing product fulfillment, in-stock levels, and inventory management for defined vendors (including import and DSD SKUs) to support DC/store forecast and replenishment (including promotional and event execution). Responsible for the new/disco item execution, and promotional/ event execution within a defined group of vendors.
- Responsible for managing inventory at distribution centers and stores for an assigned group of vendors. Additionally managing store ordering and PO life cycle for Replenished and in/out product. Meets service levels, in stock and inventory turnover targets.
- Monitors key performance indicators (KPI) for assigned vendors.
- Collaborates with key cross-functional teams (merchants, planning) to ensure inventory levels align with merchandise policy and financial goals.
- Produces reports and conducts analyses including vendor and item performance.
- Identifies issues and opportunities as well as the appropriate action plan to support company financial goals.
- Executes new item entrance and exit strategies (planogram resets).
- Executes various seasonal categories, promotional and event plans. Ensures that inventories are appropriate to support sales and presentation standards.
- Ability to deliver expected quantitative and qualitative results
- Strong business acumen and superior analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and independently
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office, SharePoint, and database applications
Work Experience and/or Education:
Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance or other related field and one year experience in retail/supply chain environment required. Three – five years experience may be substituted. Aldata G.O.L.D. knowledge preferred.