District Sales Manager, Combo - RCCB
About the Job
The District Sales Manager leads the execution of sales initiatives.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- The District Sales Manager will have full responsibility for sales execution in all local, regional and national assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives.
- Understand P&L and manage budgets.
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent, including stewardship of the People Development Forum at the Account Manager level.
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling organization.
- Responsible for relationships with accounts serving as the connection point with Sales area leadership in operations.
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders.
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements. Provide feedback to the national customer teams.
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by the Commercial Leadership COE.
- Provide a feedback loop to the department team and Director of Sales on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel plans, pricing, architecture).
- Represent Company in local government / community forums, as needed, on issues that impact our business.
- Drive Live Positively initiatives in field.
- Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives (e.g., Town Halls) across the MU to drive strong employee engagement.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales.
- Experience managing people/budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.