About the Job
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to multiple Digital Strategy and Financial Planning & Analysis Vice President's across the Finance organization. This includes heavy schedule and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and providing high level support to the broader Digital team.
- Perform administrative duties and support day-to-day operations.
- Answer telephone, screen, and route calls respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
- Schedule appointments maintains and updates multiple VP's daily calendar.
- Manage Vice President's travel, expenses, and reconciliations to comply with audit.
- Schedule, organize and coordinate meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation/hotel arrangements, prepare and distribute materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc.
- Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
- Create MS PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations for Vice President's and Executive review.
- Act as administrative liaison to department staff, internal partners, vendors, and consultants.
- Assist with financial processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Review, route and disseminate interoffice and external mail.
- Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience within a fast paced, corporate environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and administrative management skills; must be articulate and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated team player who thrives in collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proactive with ability to anticipate executive needs and ensure thorough follow-up.
- Ability to assess priorities and always maintain composure and diplomacy.
- Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Suite skills preferred.
- Must have legal work authorization to work in the United States.