Digital Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation
About the Job
This is a great opportunity to join a cutting edge digital marketing team. The Digital Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation is responsible for oversight, management and performance of search engine marketing and 3rd party advertising for Fisher Scientific, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The position requires extensive experience in the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns for the North America region.
This opportunity requires excellent analytical skills and the ability to operate with confidence in a dynamic, technical environment. As Digital Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation you will be the leader in delivering against SEM and display KPIs, timelines and dependencies in partnership with key marketing leads, digital marketing specialists, portfolio managers and analysts on the team. This role will be responsible for executing components of large-scale, complex digital marketing programs and driving the program’s success end-to-end through optimization and flawless execution. You will be responsible for the SEM and other 3rd party advertising components of campaigns coordinated across multiple digital marketing channels such as email, onsite merchandising and social.
You will execute SEM and other 3rd party advertising campaigns leveraging a suite of digital marketing tools including Adobe Ad Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Criteo, Facebook, LinkedIn and IBM UBX. This is a great opportunity to evolve the tools and process while providing excellent digital marketing delivery.
- SEM account management, bid management and optimization for paid search and Product Listing Ads (PLAs)
- Manage other 3rd party digital advertising programs including Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads and Criteo
- Support Digital Marketing Manager, Strategic Marketing team members, and Portfolio Managers in holistic campaign planning and strategy
- Align overall SEM and Display strategy with Corporate Digital Marketing strategy
- Support the integration of 3rd party advertising channels into an omni-channel platform
- Provide detailed analytics to the Digital Marketing team to support refinement and optimization of in-flight digital marketing campaigns
- Provide post-campaign data and analysis to all stakeholders to inform improved campaign planning in the future
- Develop new demand generation channels and capabilities, nurturing expertise in key digital marketing technologies and disciplines needed to drive value and results
- Anticipate future needs and build required expertise as we journey on our roadmap towards personalization, omni-channel delivery and automation in digital marketing
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple SEM and other 3rd party advertising channels.
- Experience with Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Analytics, Criteo and IBM UBX a plus
- Experience managing in a production environment with multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience running efficient and effective lead qualification and lead routing programs
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 3+ years of experience in SEM and 3rd party advertising management role
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in marketing, communications or business
- Experience leveraging digital marketing platforms to drive digital marketing campaigns that deliver measureable value