Digital Experience Program Manager
About the Job
NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children's hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated comprehensive cancer center, and NYU Grossman School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Digital Experience Program Manager.
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for the oversight, management and delivery of multiple large and complex IT projects and programs throughout the entire lifecycle, coordinating the efforts of vendors, internal team and other business units.
- Plan, manage and lead projects and programs across multiple experiences
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts within a program.
- Responsible for assembling project plans, teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts.
- Identify resource needs, perform quality review, perform risk management and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately across programs and experiences.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Maintain program budget, manage vendors and optimize resource utilization.
Coordinate communications with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed to establish one main point of communication.
- Identifies and resolves and/or escalates roadblocks, issues, and conflicts
Guides and directs members on the team
Manage projects according to program objectives & key performance indicators
- Perform impact analysis on project change request and makes recommendations for optimal outcomes
- Drive and evaluate estimates by deliverable and work with project teams to optimize program related deliverables
Manage program critical path , related inter project dependencies, risk and issues
Work with the business stakeholders to define overall program goals and scope
- Maintains documentation of the Experience Journey, ensuring they are accurate as products evolve and timing or priority decisions are made
- Leads discussion of analytics to measure Experience Success Metrics with guidance from Experience Leads, Operational/Business Leads, Product Managers and MCIT teams
- Supports the MCIT Experience Lead in engaging with their business partners and stakeholders, and preparation of executive level communications and updates
- Monitors the planning and execution of product delivery, particularly at the intersection with operational training, readiness, adoption, and support groups
- Maintains and fosters an open dialogue with Delivery Lead on product delivery timelines and risks, supporting the escalation and mitigation process
- Leads the end to end program solution delivery, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality project deliverables through effective team communication with a focus on quality
Creates and presents program status presentations to various steering committees
To qualify you must have a Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, project/program financial management and resource management practices
Experience with Patient Digital Experience Projects- UI/UX
Experience with Clinical Systems
Demonstrated success managing large complex projects IT projects within formal processes and methodologies such as PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge
Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
Experience leading projects and programs with compressed timelines and high visibility
Proven ability to effectively present to executives
Must be analytical, process-oriented and able to apply structure to complex problems
Strong leadership, team-building, vendor and customer relations skills.
Required Licenses: Project Mgmt Prof
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.